Welcome to Arrow Martial Arts
Arrow Martial Arts teaches martial arts designed for both adults and children of all ages.
We teach Northstar Ju Jitsu, a unique set of self-defence programs that integrates traditional elements of Ju Jitsu, Taekwondo, Judo and kickboxing. It was developed specifically for our hectic modern lives as a practice for self-defence and fitness, but also personal growth.
The system has 4 specific programs
- 3 for children in different age groups: Little Stars (3 – 4yo), Bright Stars (5 – 8yo) and Super Stars (9 – 14yo)
- a separate class for adults for the different needs for women and men.
At Arrow, your class will be enjoyable and safe and you will learn from qualified trainers with years of experience. You will never feel pressured to train at a level outside what you can safely achieve. Safety is a first priority for our trainers.
From the very first free lesson our students take away helpful self-defence moves and tips. In three months you’ll be fitter and have learnt the basic self-defence. In 12 months, you’ll be at least a green belt and on your way to a black belt (usually 2 – 4 years).
Our classes are in Marsfield in Sydney’s north shore and our students usually come from surrounding areas like Carlingford, Chatswood, Eastwood, East Ryde, Epping, Lane Cove, Lindfield, Macquarie Park, North Ryde, Pymble, Ryde, West Ryde, and Wahroonga.
- Learn street-smart self-defence from champion trainers.
- High-energy, high-intensity workout.
- Become centred and present to control your emotions and responses.
- Learn how to kick and punch.
- Learn how to handle bullies.
- Become more focused, respectful and confident.
Call us on 0405 599 459 or click to register for a free trial lesson and you’ll be on your journey to be the best you can be.